MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS TO BELGIAN YOUNGSTERS AUCTION
May 5, 2023 · Wendy Scholten ·
Belgian Youngsters Auction May 2023
1. Which auction costs can I expect?
On top of the auction price comes 10% auction commission plus the applicable VAT of 21%. Three horses will be sold without VAT in the May auction: Utchi (H&M Chilli Willi), Tobago van het Blauwhof (Prestige van het Kluizebos) and Veloo VHL (Orak d'Hamwyck). However, VAT is charged on the auction commission.
2. I live outside the EU. Do I also have to pay VAT?
The horse can be sold without VAT when it will be exported outside the EU within 90 days. The buyer provides a valid export document to the seller.
3. Where can I find the X-ray and clinical reports?
Once we have received all reports and X-rays from the clinic, we will publish them online. Everyone who has been registered will automatically have access to these documents. The X-rays can be checked by your own veterinarian.
4. Where can I book an inquiry for the transport of a horse?
We have good experiences with the international transport company European Horse Services.
5. Can I insure my horse immediately after purchase?
Sure, please contact Catherine De Buyl Horse Insurance.
6. The purchased horse is still young and I would like to keep it at a rearing stable. What do you recommend?
Auction committee member Luk Van Puymbroeck offers professional rearing at his LVP Stables in Belgium. Please contact him for the possibilities.
7. How can I book a VIP table during the auction?
You can contact us or Jumping Bonheiden. A VIP table for 6 persons costs 900 euro.